Sunday, November 6, 2011

Great Day...

November 4, 2011
A great day began... lets start from the call from samth around 5.10pm maybe.. she drove from Penang and reach Jelapang and called me to guide her to my house.. funny things happen here>>>>>
She stuck in a Jam and unlucky she need to go toilet immediately, well.. she refuse to go petrol station punya toilet and chooses to borrow my home toilet.. hahaha..
Okay, after i hop in her car... we decided to go Jusco to buy presents for Ah Mun. I just skipped the conversation that we had inside the car because is too private.. hahaha.. I bought a MU cap for him and she bought MU shirt for him. It is what he always wanted for so long. At last. he got it...
Dinner Time>>> Sushi King@Jusco
eat eat eat and eat with samth, ah mun and his mummy too... I love sushi~~~ woohoo...


November 6, 2011
SIng K@Jusco>>>yeah... my favorite.. happy happy.. full of joy..
Finally, i captured photo with her... arrghh.. i din get the photo.. must get it from her someday.. sing sing and sing.. Today, thanks to ah Zhung.. Im addicted to The Lazy Song.. many funny things happen inside the K Room.. is just cant describe with words.. Hope to go again next time.. is too enjoyable.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love in The Ice