Sunday, May 22, 2011

Trip@Genting

17 and 18 May 2 days 1 Night Trip, actually is not enough for me, i hope i can stay at Genting for 2 nights... LOL..
The first day>>>> We reached genting about 10 am. Then, we wait for uncle to get us the outdoor theme park ticket, while we wait for uncle, of course we took some photos. Hehe.. I love photos. After we get the ticket, i still cannot make myself to dare to ride the roller coaster. "Someone forced me to do so, but i did not entertain him.. Hahaha. I just stared at the stall that full of teddy bear for all the people to win back home. Yes, you're right, i can just stared because that day is the unlucky day for me, yew mun and also wei hon. In other words, no luck for us.. We have tried so many times to get the teddy bear, but in result, we failed. No luck~~~~ NO LUCK~~~ I hate it.. I just can stared at those lucky people brought back home their teddy bear, arrrrr~!!!!! i so wanted it... Ish.. no luck.. Ohya, i played one outdoor game that freak me out for the first time, i cant remember the exact name, something like a boat that maximum can sit 4 people which it will float~~~ float~~~ float~~ until it reached something like a very high slides, when it reached the highest, it will slide down with the fastest speed and busted into water splash.. LOL.. too detail..

The things that freak me out is when it slide down it will make you feel like you gonna fall out or something or something like make you fly out, but it is fun. After we get wet, we went to play the jumbo, the flying elephant.. Haha.. Wei Hon say us crazy, after get wet then go fly with the jumbo somemore. For us, it is very cool and refreshing. Hehe. We met Kei gor in genting, then we just chitchat and take photo with him. It is great to see him. Ohya, before i forget, we watched a movie Fast and Furious 5 around 10.45pm. Yes, is Pm... At the beginning, is boring because i was so tired and i yawned for so many times. I can choose to sleep inside but i choose not to sleep, i tahan until the movie ends. Luckily the movie quite exciting and funny that makes my sleepy mood gone and concentrate on the movie. Rm12.00 for the ticket, worth it...     
The next day we just walk and shop in Indoor and watch the second movie "THOR" in 3d.. wuhuu~~~ first time watched 3d. THOR is a great movie too, most important thing is the main actor is so handsome, great body shape too... For me, it is a great trip but too short period of time. I hope i can stayed one more day before going back home..

Photos on the way, actually there is more. But my line damn slow, i think i will continue to upload tomorrow.. Good Night~~ Z~z~Z~









Baba reading newspaper



My favorite teddy bear "lovely lace"

guess whose leg is this??


 

Actually there are more photos but i chose some that looks good to upload... hehe^^

END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love in The Ice